When people end up on a home security site they are generally expecting advice on the best security companies. However, you don’t have to install a security monitoring system to ensure that you and your family are safe in your home. Instead, you could opt to invest in security cameras to help monitor your home and the belongings within it. The security cameras listed in this article can help you protect your home.
You might want to contact 42nd Street Photo to see if they have additional information on security cameras. NY Mag gives them an average rating of 10. They are marked quite high in the realms of price and service, achieving a score of 10 in each. Their staff is knowledgeable and their selection is extensive. If you need help with anything camera related, these are the people to call, with over 50 years of experience they ought to know what they are talking about.
Best Security Camera’s on the Market
Just in case security cameras aren’t 42nd Street Photo’s area of expertise, we are providing you with a list of the best security cameras available in 2016. They can offer streaming feeds so you can check in throughout the day, or night. Consider these cameras to see which one is best suited for your home:
- Google’s Nest Cam– It was initially called the Dropcam, but Google purchased the company. This camera can be placed just about anywhere and offers live streaming video that can be accessed on your smartphone. It has night vision and various other alerts and settings available as well. However, pick a different one if outside views are your greatest concern.
- Homeboy- With a rechargeable battery (that can last up to three months) and a magnetic mount, you can place this camera in a number of positions. With Wi-Fi streaming, it only sends small clips to save you on bandwidth. But, you can see 12 hours of video whenever you desire. It provides social network notifications and geofencing too. Get more info here.
- Logitech Circle– You can talk and listen through this camera that provides HD video and night vision options. The battery only lasts for twelve hours. So, you are better off installing it on the charge ring, which you can attach to a wall. To avoid any false warnings, it has the ability to detect the difference between people and pets. Just so you know, it’s cheaper around the holidays (probably because the battery power can’t last through a vacation).
- Netgear Arlo Q– This is similar to the Logitech Circle. However, it adds a wireless version that can be placed virtually anywhere. That makes it a little more desirable than the Circle’s strictly wired option. Learn more.
- SkyBell HD– This is more than a security camera. It also functions as a doorbell. There’s color night vision, live web-streaming, two ways audio, and even a motion sensor included. It’s weather resistant and is excellent for monitoring the front of your home.
- Canary– Not just a security camera, this gadget is designed to monitor your entire home. With a 147 degree lens, night vision, and HD real time streaming, the Canary is a great addition to your home security setup. It can contact authorities, produce a loud siren, and send video alerts to mobile devices in the case of an intrusion. And, there’s no monthly fee for its services! Read more about it.
With this information you should be well prepared to keep your family safe!